LPG/CNG AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONICS FAMILY
The NEVO family of sequential gas injection controllers is based on the proven and reliable DIEGO system. The advanced and latest technological design is based on a dual-core processor dedicated to the automotive industry – AUTOMOTIVE – which facilitates precise control of the LPG and CNG fuel combustion process in modern car engines.
There are also solutions with an inductive emulator RL, used for extremely sensitive gasoline controllers, signaling the disconnection of gasoline injectors after installing the gas installation in the car.
Our system supports the latest generation of cars with the ecological START/STOP function.
Operational certainty and increased capabilities are guaranteed by the use of a digital bus. The latest generation of the NEVO family of controllers provides both support for standard motors as well as modern solutions m.in: VALVEMATIC, VALVETRONIC (without vacuum in the manifold).
NEVO ELECTRONICS USAGE CHARACTERISTICS
- In case of the lack of gas automatic return to petrol and automatic switch to gas supply
- Automatic dimming of panel LEDs after dark
- User-friendly panel informing about the current operating status of the installation m.in: inspections, self-diagnosis codes
- Emergency engine start directly on gas supply
- “Warm start” mechanism, which allows you to start the car on gas in case the engine is “warmed up”
- Automatic calibration of the gas level indicator
- An extensive self-diagnosis system, including system test, recorder. Error codes with quantity and time of occurrence
- Built-in gas injector test
- Workshop options (inspections, locking the controller with a workshop password, monitoring of changes made to the controller)
- Recording working time on gas and petrol
- Selecting the color of the operating status LIGHT or turning it off on the driver panel
Compared to our first DIEGO G3 sequential gas injection system, the current system has an easy-to-use, intuitive program interface In cooperation with the installers who calibrate cars on a daily basis, the program has been facilitated m.in the FUNC bar informing about the active functions of the controller and the always visible sidebar of readings, which is helpful in the current monitoring of the system.
Proprietary solutions for the adaptation of the OSA and MOSA gas controller ensure comfortable use of a car with gas supply and automatic adjustment of the gas dose to changing operating conditions. MOSA (Map On-Board System Adaptation) is available in all NEVO family controllers. It allows you to correct the gas dose based on the characteristics of work on gasoline and monitor the work on gas.
OSA adaptation (OBD System Adaptation) is available in the NEVO PRO controller with built-in OBD module. W instalacjach ze sterownikami NEVO i NEVO PLUS mechanizm OSA jest dostępny po dołożeniu Adaptera OBD v2, produkowanego przez naszą firmę. The mechanism using OBD data allows: adjusting the composition of the mixture in accordance with the strategy of the gasoline controller monitoring the mode of operation of the system monitoring errors in the gasoline controller with the possibility of deleting them
ECU TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Constant and stable gas dose adaptation (built-in MOSA, OSA mechanism)
- Maintaining the dynamics and traction of the vehicle (power, acceleration)
- Engine start mode at low ambient temperatures
- Modular compatibility of harness connection in NEVO family controllers
- START/STOP function for cars with low CO2 emissions
- Easy installation made possible by compact design and modular beam placement solution with optimal length and technical parameters
- Automatic and/or manual advanced system configuration and calibration
- Innovative software functions (adding gasoline when working on gas, detection of change in the type of injection system, correction for acceleration, anti-interference filters, etc.)
Vehicles with NEVO systems meet EURO 4/5/6 emission standards.
Vehicles with NEVO systems meet EURO 4/5/6 emission standards. In a situation where the car needs better and more effective calibration, and the car has an NEVO controller with one black beam, you only need to add a gray beam to the already installed one and replace the controller with NEVO PLUS or PRO. There is no need to replace the entire installation, you just need to add elements to the existing one.